Today

Bluebarrels

Well I thought I would have a couple of hour's this morning after working over the holiday weekend.The shooting has been quite lean over the last few months so wasn't expecting a big bag but a few hours out would be nice :good:

Anyway as I was lugging the kit to the chosen hide site,i spotted something quite a distance away which I thought was a rabbit to be honest :lol: I dropped the kit onto the deck, and as I was sorting it I looked up to see a fox approaching along the hedge line,i dropped onto the deck and un-slipped the gun loaded the shells,and waited for the fox to trot into range :yes: which he did,only shot a couple of pigeons but foxy made the day :good: Boom Boom BB

post-16664-0-09497900-1377624931_thumb.jpg

I've wanted this to happen so that I could try to use the fox as a decoy to bring the crows in to mob it....... And happy crow shooting days.

We set a fox on its side we just shot so it took a set like it was sitting. Next day propped it with sticks for the crows to mob....it worked.

Nice chance BB.

U.