Autumn Norfolk Flush

hitclays

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lad. That sounds like a good idea. You in the pub? I mean staying over night in a room at the pub

Not at the pub but in a B&B 5 minute walk away, they do a really good breakfast.

PM me for the number if you want I have numbers for 3 or 4 B&B's all local to the pub and the shoot.

The Ploughshare serves an excellent meal, the Steak I had a while was to die for.

• 2 weeks later...

three of us (well 6 if you count the wives) coming from south yorks for the first time at the Norfolk flush,going to be overnighting in the campers at the pub so it would be nice to get to know some of you.I've heard a lot about you through Alan (hitclays) and it sounds like we'll fit in,we like a good rinse and a laugh, :whistling:

cheers

Deano

three of us (well 6 if you count the wives) coming from south yorks for the first time at the Norfolk flush,going to be overnighting in the campers at the pub so it would be nice to get to know some of you.I've heard a lot about you through Alan (hitclays) and it sounds like we'll fit in,we like a good rinse and a laugh, :whistling:

cheers

Deano

i really do dread to think....... :innocent:

This is a very shameless sales pitch for my gun which i will be taking to the flush assuming it has not sold before.

Browning 325 grade 3 game version, multichoke. looking for £1000 might be interested on a part ex if someone is looking at upgrading. PM me for more details and pics.

Edited by ferguson_tom