i million years 6ppc

simon6ppc

hi guys,my best mate whos farm i shoot on has been losing a lot of sheep lately a good 5 a week, so today by my lone some i went out with my faith full 6ppc rifle to see if i could find the culprit.after watching the flight lines for two hours i started to call with my new 75 pound fox pro,it worked a treat as i called this old boy who must of been on the land for quite a few years causing damage,i shot him with a nice hart shot at 500 yards, i would have done the pigeon pose by the side of him but i had no one to take the picture,cheers simon...

post-56146-0-06820000-1380391288_thumb.jpg

Nice going Simon :good::good:

The 22.250 would not really have been up to that to be honest, its a good job you opted for the bigger cal.

One good thing though is that i can see why those cheap 2nd's £75 calls were not of the same quality as the ones next door if thats all they call in :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Could I shoot something like that with my .22LR and what's more is it possible that this is what keeps getting spotted throughout the country and getting mistaken for a "Big Cat"! :lol::whistling::lol:

ive been hunting this critter since i was knee high to a grass hopper frenchybloke,after 40 years i finaly caught up with it,while i was chasing sheep around one night :whistling:

ive been hunting this critter since i was knee high to a grass hopper frenchybloke,after 40 years i finaly caught up with it,while i was chasing sheep around one night :whistling:

I'll bet the sheep were greatly relieved that you caught that one instead of one of them for a change mate? :whistling::lol::whistling: