ns50 scope recommendations

snipers eye

the ns50 will work with any scope, the only problem is they are ok,ish for air rifles(30-40yrds) but for anything else I wouldn,t waste your money

build your own or get one built it will save you a fortune and will also work 10x better

Evo

thanks lads for your replies,but i have seen some good reviews on the ns50 by much more experienced shooters than me on youtube,they rate them highly,saying 50+yrds is clear viewing,well that would be just about the range i would shoot at in the dark,i know home made ones can be done,but im no diy expert :no:

thanks lads for your replies,but i have seen some good reviews on the ns50 by much more experienced shooters than me on youtube,they rate them highly,saying 50+yrds is clear viewing,well that would be just about the range i would shoot at in the dark,i know home made ones can be done,but im no diy expert :no:

your maybe not evo the man above is check herehttp://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/242470-homemade-nightvision-evos/page-10?do=findComment&comment=2259326

The NS50 & NS200 will work with almost any scope, probably side focus would be favourite simply for ease of use.

They both offer good VFM in this market place, but if you can, I would try and save a little longer and get the NS200.

Of course you can build a similar unit yourself, possibly a little cheaper, but plenty of people simply have no desire to, such is life! :good:

Save and get the ns200. Well worth the extra.

Evo's build is a good one though, but the nitesite is a good bit of kit off the shelf.

I started with a nitesite and it served me very well, I cannot fault the customer service. I then started tinkering with my own set up. My present kit knocks every other digi add on into a cocked hat. Not a scope mounted screen in sight either. Great things are possible if you fancy a bit of diy.

You're quite right. I use the NS50 on my rimmy and as you say most of your shooting at night is about 50yds, although you can quite clearly see rabbits at about 70yds. Its easier to stalk closer in the dark anyway. Yes, a more sensitive camera would allow you to see eyeshine at greater distances before stalking in but if thats not important to you the NS50 is fine. As for scopes.....if you can see through it so can the NS50 :good:

Edited by peek-at

MAKE one you can build a n.v system really easily for around £250 that will kick a ns200 ****. i always say this waste your money if you want but i promise you if do a little re search you can build a good piece of kit for not alot of money. iv just finished wiring in my dvr so no more pictures -vids now! :good: