Miroku 3800 12 gauge

Everything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, there is a big difference between £1000 for Sale and £1000 sold

Got my 303 for sale in fantastic condition for £385 on here, its MC 28" and a spare 26" skeet barrel, not had one bit of interest, I could advertise it for £500 doesn't mean its worth it

I agree £600 for this is a bargain, but I stand by what i say, its only worth what someone will pay for it, its a buyers market and has been for some time

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I bought off rich he told me tight 3/8 and tight 5/8..I will have it rechecked when it goes to my rfds I have just checked it and it looks like top tight 1/4 and bottom tight 1/2..

If this has barrel selector action and tight 1/4 bottom, tight 1/2 top I will have this please.

Sorry - just didn't want you to miss a sale. I still say it's a steal at that money.

it is gord but need room for my hmr , and I love my auto,

Slipping back into rifles :(

Only go pigeon shooting these days and the auto is more than upto the job :)......

Edited by delburt0

Nice one Hamster, you've got yourself a cracking gun! :-)

Just made payment so might even get to shoot it this Sunday :) , it won't stay looking the same too long, may well have tubes re-blacked, rib dent raised and maybe even get shot of the mid rib :lol: depending on how weighty they are.

Green Isis pad and one of these http://www.recoilsystems.com/combraiser/combraiser.asp might complete the transformation. B)