Miroku 3800 12 gauge

Miroku 3800

£750

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition barnsley, South Yorkshire
Over and Under, 3/4 Choke, Full Choke, 32" barrels
Image Image Image

Description

Miroku 3800 grade 3 for sale , bought earlier in the year off of (son of potter) put around 75 shells through it, not shot since buying a Remington 11-87 , it's just sat in the cabinet getting no use whatsoever and I could do with the room for my .17hmr slot without changing cabinets , lovely example, it is choked at 3/8 and 5/8, I am sure it's previous owner will vouch for it, it's very hard to find a nice one these days, price is Ono May px for .17 hmr full set up or why.

This gun for sale is my own , p/w member (delburt0).....

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member delburt0. Message them here

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put better pics on as the ones I had on where from the listing from when I bought it linked below....

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/243730-miroku-3800-grade-3-trap-gun-12-gauge/?hl=miroku

Just checked more info as requested.

Lop 14-1/4 mid trigger to centre of stock.

6mm rib.

Slight comb raiser fitted (decent job).

Free from pitting.

Blueing slightly faded at end of barrels but Hardley noticeable (didn't bother me)

Just checked the serial numbers and it ends pm, so this tells me it was born in 1980..

More pics on request".....

Edited by delburt0

Problem is mate you can buy a silver pig for a few quid more that's less than 10 yrs old and is a multichoke , I bought an unfired 6000 for £600 last year, it's because they're fixed choke and despite the fact that most people don't change chokes that often they still want the versatility of a m/c, I struggled like hell to sell my sporterised B25 proper browning got £1300 for it, yours also has a very short lop at 14 1/4" (if that's includes the pad) also it's got a modified stock, it's a trap gun buts it got a very narrow rib at 6mm (if that's correct as 6mm would suggest a game rib but the barrel length and chokes suggest its a trap gun)

Sorry to be blunt but you did ask, I would suggest its £100-£150 over the top

On the plus side it's got sought after 32" barrels, it's a grade 3 and it's a miroku

Problem is mate you can buy a silver pig for a few quid more that's less than 10 yrs old and is a multichoke , I bought an unfired 6000 for £600 last year, it's because they're fixed choke and despite the fact that most people don't change chokes that often they still want the versatility of a m/c, I struggled like hell to sell my sporterised B25 proper browning got £1300 for it, yours also has a very short lop at 14 1/4" (if that's includes the pad) also it's got a modified stock, it's a trap gun buts it got a very narrow rib at 6mm (if that's correct as 6mm would suggest a game rib but the barrel length and chokes suggest its a trap gun)

Sorry to be blunt but you did ask, I would suggest its £100-£150 over the top

On the plus side it's got sought after 32" barrels, it's a grade 3 and it's a miroku

I agree!

Ok price drop it is £600.00 !

Miroku 3800 £750 12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller Used - Very Good Condition barnsley, South Yorkshire Over and Under, 3/4 Choke, Full Choke, 32" barrels image.jpg?1382034372 image.jpg?1382034372 image.jpg?1382034373 Description Miroku 3800 grade 3 for sale , bought earlier in the year off of (son of potter) put around 75 shells through it, not shot since buying a Remington 11-87 , it's just sat in the cabinet getting no use whatsoever and I could do with the room for my .17hmr slot without changing cabinets , lovely example, it is choked at 3/8 and 5/8, I am sure it's previous owner will vouch for it, it's very hard to find a nice one these days, price is Ono May px for .17 hmr full set up or why. .This gun for sale is my own , p/w member (delburt0)..... This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member delburt0. Message them here

View all the gun sale details on Gun Watch

Hi, this gun at £600 is priced very well IMO

It seems nigh impossible to sell a gun on here unless your giving it away. Too many people who don't know the value of what their looking at.

Good luck with the sale.

thanks for that Matt , ahhh well it's having a week on here then off to my rfds if it doesnt go in a month there I will keep it.. Edited by delburt0

I did a lot of searching for a Miroku as my first O/U and struggled to find anything decent at this price!

In the end I managed to find a very nice 7000 grade 1 for £600 (but admittedly it is a multichoke).

My point is, like what's already been said, grade 3 for £600 is a steal regardless of choke! Just look on guntrader and you will see what I mean!

GLWTS