Always a joy.....

Underdog

clobbering a magpie with air!

s200maggie_zps8386a1a2.jpg

One of a couple actually....had one going dark last night at 2 yards!

Love this s200, small and light, it puts that pellet just where the cross is.

I use accuracy plus 22 pels, light and fast=flattish :yes:

It seems hard to target shoot with it like shotshell cases to near 50yds but hunting with it and it all seems to come together perfectly!

Underdog.

Edited by Underdog

i also regret the sale of my first one .. i had one of the first guns to hit the shelvs. then they had trigger issues but now there sorted might treat myself to one next year...

Hmmm I had a mear of a job getting this trigger how I wanted....I don't fully understand how it is designed....yet. May never try to find out now it is fine but I am intrigued......and thats dangerous for me!

U.

I was thinking the outlaw josey wales :lol:

nice one again U :good:

Bang away all you want lads about my hat/s, they just happen to stop the rain running down my neck and stop the snow blowing in my face and when it's not raining or snowing hides my face readily from some critter I am sneeking up on!

I notice actually today the American style baseball cap is popular so I must look up some famous American baseball players!

Anyway Clint is uber cool....just like me :)

U.

Bang away all you want lads about my hat/s, they just happen to stop the rain running down my neck and stop the snow blowing in my face and when it's not raining or snowing hides my face readily from some critter I am sneeking up on!

I notice actually today the American style baseball cap is popular so I must look up some famous American baseball players!

Anyway Clint is uber cool....just like me :)

U.

its not just the hat its the whole going out shooting for the pot with your underlever rifles that makes me think about clint lol

and yes he is :yes:

most folk struggle to get magpies in range of the shotgun let alone the air rifle. fair play to you U.

just finished skinning some rabbits i shot with my own s200. super little rifles. probably bottom of the league in todays pcp standards but never the less deadly in the right hands :good:

most folk struggle to get magpies in range of the shotgun let alone the air rifle. fair play to you U.

just finished skinning some rabbits i shot with my own s200. super little rifles. probably bottom of the league in todays pcp standards but never the less deadly in the right hands :good:

Excellent.

Yeah bottom of the league tables maybe but so many of these blow up dollies seem big and bulky. I only got small hands a shot arms see :/

U.

Excellent.

Yeah bottom of the league tables maybe but so many of these blow up dollies seem big and bulky. I only got small hands a shot arms see :/

U.

Yeah lol. Pretty sure if you clamped mine in controlled conditions it would thread the pellet through the same whole time after time.

There's a whole trend thing that goes on with guns now days. Just like the tackle tarts I used to see when fishing.

Karpman