Zombie guns

aris

Very interesting topic this I must admit, if theses type of Zombie guns would sell in the uk market , I'll be the first to buy a section 2 modified zombie shotgun :yes:

The next time I'm at Malmo guns I'll be sure to mention theses type of weapons of mass Zombie destruction to them :lol:

Ok , now I'm off to see how I'm going to attach my cordless Black and Decker hedge trimmer to my remington pump :whistling:

The zombie appocolyps is the fun term used for the as the Americans say "wot if sinario" meaning anything from the colapse of the government to a global epidemic and being prepared hence the term "prepper" sum just go in for it more than others and come on who wudnt won't a shotgun with a chainsaw attached you can shoot something and butcher it at the same time lol

One thing ive noticed, maybe wrong but they dont seem to take any **** from their government. Guns equal freedom from oppression or tyranny. The people have the ability to fight for freedom, defend themselves and whatever else is covered in their constitution.

Thats what the NRA were saying when obama wanted to do something about gun control. Downside to it is gun crime and murder rate is horrendous there. Maybe a culture problem though, switzerland and canada have nowhere near the problems

One thing ive noticed, maybe wrong but they dont seem to take any **** from their government. Guns equal freedom from oppression or tyranny. The people have the ability to fight for freedom, defend themselves and whatever else is covered in their constitution.

Thats what the NRA were saying when obama wanted to do something about gun control. Downside to it is gun crime and murder rate is horrendous there. Maybe a culture problem though, switzerland and canada have nowhere near the problems

I think the big difference with Canada and Switzerland, is that gun owners are licensed, and hence vetted. Gun ownership in the US is very high. High enough for it to affect politics. In the UK, gun ownership is very very low - our votes don't affect politics.

Surely a moderated .22rf semi or bolt action with subs would be better than all this loud stuff ... judging by the Walking Dead, the noise of the shot would attract all local zombies to the shooter !

Headshots at 100yds would not be impossible..

True - a .22rf would be my gun of choice. Easy to carry hundreds of rounds of ammo too. Very important if you running from the Undead! (I can't believe I am typing this :lol: )