Mountain Men

bullet boy

It's a great show and I never miss it but after a while the logic of it is dubious. That guy whose car wouldn't start in the snow and had to walk home with the dogs............ I guess the cameraman, the sound man and the producer/director just left him while they drove away in a 4x4. But I'll be glued to the next episode.

i cant get the history channel on my sky box , i,ll have to stick with duck dynasty :whistling:

I would mountain men is ok for a couple of episodes then it just the same

Will Martys sledge brake down and have to walk home

George always has a bear or wolf around his cabin

Eustice is always moaning about paying his next instalment

C R A ....

All scripted for the gullible.

What mountain man goes out without a spare plug for his skidoo? A bad one.

Who walks through a mountain stream in winter, in leather lace up boots too, that is only 9" deep because his highly trained hunting dogs wont cross it on their own? A nutter with frostbite.

What backwoodsman shoots a rifle at a deer from a free standing position when he is in a forest and could use any one of a thousand trees as a rest? A hungry twit.

However, it is good entertainment and I still watch it.

Better that Eastenders.

C R A ....

Who walks through a mountain stream in winter, in leather lace up boots too, that is only 9" deep because his highly trained hunting dogs wont cross it on their own? A nutter with frostbite.

What backwoodsman shoots a rifle at a deer from a free standing position when he is in a forest and could use any one of a thousand trees as a rest? A hungry twit.

Better that Eastenders.

Ha ha. My thoughts exactly.

Watched another episode last night.

One bloke sold a cart for 800 dollars. Be pushed to get £50 for it in Suffolk. Workmanship was terrible.

Reckon that woman has got it soft for him...

Then Tom went out in his canoe with '**** in the hat'.

They went down stream to the traps. '**** in the hat' got out of the boat then slipped and got a ducking. We didn't see him getting back in to the canoe - virtually impossible in mid stream.

But then they rushed off back to the car before he froze to death - down stream again of course!

Then we went to Montana for a demonstration of dog training. God damn, Jesus, leave that chicken alone and come back here seem to be the words of command.

Then - training complete - we went hunting. God damn, Jesus, and What the ... seem to be the words here. Pup followed the others, most of the time, so he was reckoned to be a good dog and training was complete.

God what an awful programme - but you just got to watch it.

The only bloke who seems to know what he is doing is the Alaskan who shot a 1500 lbs moose, butchered it on the spot and got it back home.

C R A ....

Better that Eastenders.

Never seen Eastenders, isn't it very good?

Never seen Eastenders, isn't it very good?

My Daughter-in-law and Granddaughter swear by it.

I've switched it off a lot of times.

Wid like to spend a couple of weeks wi Martie up in Alaska

Yes, Martie is the only one who seems to know what he is doing and just gets on with it.

I wonder when he last took a bath?