Which wellies?

grousemoor

Yeah new owners at cambers not sure on cart prices I didn't ask but they do have a small selection of shooting stuff but I think they keep lots more behind the counter, out the back. I just happened to be in the area visiting family over Christmas but will stop at cambers next time I'm up a nicely stocked store and very friendly staff

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I've seen this as I'm in the market for a new pair if wellies and also have around £100 budget. So do I go muck boots, or spend the extra and get Parcours? Hmmm

Parcours vario can be had for £100 tfm had them at that price as did others.

http://m.uttings.co.uk/p112844-aigle-parcours-2-vario-wellington-boots-unisex-bronze-dark-green-84228/

Buy locally and save the £4.99 P&P

The ISO are neoprene the vario aren't lined but same boot

Edited by HDAV

The vario are good I had mine for maybe 8/9 years but if you were walked up shooting and stopped for any amount of time in the colder months boy did your feet feel it ! And I would defo suggest getting a size bigger in these boots take this from my experience after getting sciatica not sure if that's how you spell it lol trying to get these boots off at the end of a days walked up ! 👍

Atb Dave

Got a pair of Aigle Parcours 2 Iso for Christmas.

I wore them for a walk about on the farm on Sunday, thick frost and ice. then 100 sporting clays with lots of standing around.

I have to say they are the warmest and most comfortable footwear I have ever worn.

Early days as far as durability goes but I cannot fault them for comfort and warmth.

Got a pair of Aigle Parcours 2 Iso for Christmas.

I wore them for a walk about on the farm on Sunday, thick frost and ice. then 100 sporting clays with lots of standing around.

I have to say they are the warmest and most comfortable footwear I have ever worn.

Early days as far as durability goes but I cannot fault them for comfort and warmth.

Ahmen to that brother.....

I got Muckboot chore's In olive green, really nice to walk in. Was so warm wearing them my feet were freezing when I took then off at home

I got Muckboot chore's In olive green, really nice to walk in. Was so warm wearing them my feet were freezing when I took then off at home

My wife has the Aigles and I was very impressed by them so I've just bought myself some Aigle Parcours ISO to replace my Muckboots, I got them from Amazon for £99 but did a Google search for Amazon voucher codes and found a 20% off voucher - Great boots for only £79.99, bargain.