Anyone got the samsunge note 3

Rcdavison1984

After 3 years of solid service my iPhone 4 is starting to fade.

Before jumping back on the iPhone bang wagon I thought I would shop around....and I keep coming back to the note 3.

I know it's a monster or a thing but I like that's. Just wondering of any fellow members have one and have thoughts or opinions?

On most reviews and comparisons it's beats the iPhone 5s hands down apart from the shear size of it

Cheers

Rob

I have one, had the note 2 as well. Bang on phone!

My mate has nothing but Apple stuff and even he says the Note 3 is better.

Cheap apps from Google, everything works well, good battery, on 4G its great, nice large screen so you can actually get benefit from HD. I think it records up to 4k too which is impressive. Great S Pen which is handy to jot down messages or ideas etc (good around xmas!) Good sound and generally a great phone.

Some people say that its too big but its not really as its still just as thin as other phones so you just dont notice it in your pocket.

Sound like i could be onto a goer! Car phone warehouse have an offer on at the min for 27 a month which is near 10 quid cheaper that the iPhone.

I have an iPad for browsing at home so just need the phone for when I'm out and about.

They do look huge side by side but I guess I just need to go to the shop and hold one....but bigger is always better right? Haha

Cheers guys

What do you mean by blue tooth keyboard?

I have one as well. It's big which I like as I work from home and can use VNC on it to remotely control my PC in my office whilst watching the telly :good:

But...it really does feel big and isn't as handy to slip in a pocket as my old S3 felt.

P.S I got 4G on it as well which is very fast although I didn't realise the coverage is so limited at the moment. Fine for being in Manchester.

Edited by Nikk

I had a note when they were first released and I've got a friend with a note 2. I find them frustratingly slow compared the iPhone 5. They just don't respond the same. Oh, and the screens are made from a very brittle glass which resists scratching very well, but don't drop it because they have a habit of smashing incredibly easily. Not a lot in it between the 2 to be honest, but my next phone is going to be apple.