A call from the police and some .22LR rabbits

ace_of_hearts

A story and picture from a few weeks ago, when I went out with Scott and my .22LR. We managed to lamp 6 rabbits and whilst we were gutting them were illuminated by light at the entrance to the farm. This was at about 11:00pm, and not being able to see anything I stumbled out into the light with my camo, bloody hands and opinel (probably not what they were expecting) :lol:

When I got close I could see it was the police. Thankfully they were very friendly and checked all my documents (good job I keep everything with me). They had a call when someone had seen my car and thought we were stealing stuff from the farm, so once that was all cleared up the police were happy to have a chat about our nights shooting and were off on their way.

Typically by the time they had left it had started raining, so we got quite wet prepping the last of the rabbits and got home a bit later than expected. Good nights shooting overall though :)

post-57068-0-95988300-1391439480_thumb.jpg

A story and picture from a few weeks ago, when I went out with Scott and my .22LR. We managed to lamp 6 rabbits and whilst we were gutting them were illuminated by light at the entrance to the farm. This was at about 11:00pm, and not being able to see anything I stumbled out into the light with my camo, bloody hands and opinel (probably not what they were expecting) :lol:

When I got close I could see it was the police. Thankfully they were very friendly and checked all my documents (good job I keep everything with me). They had a call when someone had seen my car and thought we were stealing stuff from the farm, so once that was all cleared up the police were happy to have a chat about our nights shooting and were off on their way.

Typically by the time they had left it had started raining, so we got quite wet prepping the last of the rabbits and got home a bit later than expected. Good nights shooting overall though :)

Now that painted a pretty picture in my head ..... :w00t: :w00t: