Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot 2014

Will Poon

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk of sheets compaq and DLT also my good friend will , talking about taking different guns, I only have shotguns and bullet guns. (Will these be ok)

Are we talking about shooting lumps of clay going wherever there fired or is there more to this before I book ???

Saturday 31st may you can make it this year Craig, some of us will stay over on Friday night at the hotel to be decided. I'll have quick shoot at premier targets on Friday :yes:

All this talk of sheets compaq and DLT also my good friend will , talking about taking different guns, I only have shotguns and bullet guns. (Will these be ok)

Are we talking about shooting lumps of clay going wherever there fired or is there more to this before I book ???

Saturday is 100 Sporting so Bed linen, computers and Former DJ's don't come into it

yes they are all lumps of what used to be a bitumen based substance

More the merrier

:shaun:

Saturday 31st may you can make it this year Craig, some of us will stay over on Friday night at the hotel to be decided. I'll have quick shoot at premier targets on Friday :yes:

is there nightlife ??? I might leave the gun at home :) it would be a waste as it's the 1st time I've been off work.

Saturday is 100 Sporting so Bed linen, computers and Former DJ's don't come into it

yes they are all lumps of what used to be a bitumen based substance

More the merrier

u pickin me up Shaun I can have a drink on way down your passing :)

is there nightlife ??? I might leave the gun at home :) it would be a waste as it's the 1st time I've been off work.

u pickin me up Shaun I can have a drink on way down your passing :)

Passing???

you live on the other side of the country to me

its 245 miles for me,

for me to go to burnley first it sticks 80 miles both ways (160) and 2 hours both ways (4hours), so I will respectfully decline your kind offer of car sharing thanks