ok let's try this again! semi auto wanted

Reeceknight

Will be returning the brand new hatsan that literally fell apart on it's first outing so I will be looking for:

12 gauge semi auto

Not a hatsan

no more than £500

Preferably camo but synthetic if the rite gun is fine

please feel free to try me even if you don't think it my cuppa tea.

I had lots of reply last time before stupidly buying somthing else so if you still have somthing please let me know.

I have a webley and Scott 810 12g semi , wood , just waiting for a spanking new action bar to arrive from chambers ( hopefully this week) and it'll be for sale with a gunslip, cycles fine with the action bar it has but I've ordered new anyway , I'm in watford so could meet you at AGL or A1 when the bit arrives if you wanted to try before you buy

Right then I'm with you all the way on no hats and armsan are just as bad aka weblley ? If you want a bomb proof semi beretta 301'2'3 or a franchi al 48 they just do not go wrong if you. Don't try and put light loads threw them that is ! both guns will work just fine with 28g and above plenty of 48s on gun star at good price and a few beretta but most are over priced Iv a nice 48 with a knocked about wooden stock good action and good bluing fixed choke shoots just fine I'm now a RFD so no problem getting it to your local RFD if your interested pm me

Hi Reece

Your not far from The Countrystore Pampisford Cambs hes got lots of secondhand semis to choose from in your budget Beretta Franchi Browning

I would not want a franchi AL 48 used to own one but they are recoil operated not as good as a gas valve semi

i was up there last week saw a nice Beretta that was well in ur budget go and have a look he gives good warranties too.

cheers happy hunting

no more than £500............?

Edited by blasterjudd

I'd probably agree to point but horses for corses I shoot a al 48 with fantastic results it never jams no ports to clean and puts a smile on my face every time I also shoot a beretta 303 lovely gun but perhaps to nice as one needs be a little carful not to ding it the a 48 is a tool and it's been bashed on top of the truck knocked in the hide dragged against the ditch bank and so on there that good iv got three

Hi

I have a baikal 3.5inch super mag in black synthetic, I am after 275 for it, it has Cyl, half, full and extra full chokes and the tunable gas system

its got a few marks from the field but nothing major

I work in st albans so could bring it up and you could have a look

In my opinion you would not go far wrong buying this auto Baikal, I wish I had bought one :good:

I have had a Baikal o/u for 30 odd years never missed a beat and thrives on neglect.

H

Will be returning the brand new hatsan that literally fell apart on it's first outing so I will be looking for:

12 gauge semi auto

Not a hatsan

no more than £500

Preferably camo but synthetic if the rite gun is fine

please feel free to try me even if you don't think it my cuppa tea.

I had lots of reply last time before stupidly buying somthing else so if you still have somthing please let me know.

A little over your budget at £600, but there's an SX3 for sale in the sale section.

Excellent guns!!

Hi

I have a baikal 3.5inch super mag in black synthetic, I am after 275 for it, it has Cyl, half, full and extra full chokes and the tunable gas system

its got a few marks from the field but nothing major

I work in st albans so could bring it up and you could have a look

If it's in decent nick, I don't think you'd go far wrong with this one.

Synthetic stock also makes it easy enough to alter the balance (tyre weights!)

Oh, and mine will cycle with 24g cartridges...

Guest stevo

franchi 712 raptor just my opinion , I think there fantastic for the money , reliable too , the one I had ( wish I still did ) was faultless as a field gun . And from what I can remember I had no issues with cycling either , even when it came to using all the odd and **** cartridges left over .

I hope you enjoy your new gun , and be sure to post up how you get on with it at some point .

stevo

Hi Reece

Based on the below we assume SX gun fully refunded you on the faulty Hatsan?

Did u buy the Franchi from them ?

Glad ur sorted and have a decent Auto u cant go wrong with a Franchi.......

I didn't no, I purchased a franchi 712 raptor in the end and over the moon with it, decent build quality and feels at home in my shoulder. But hanks for all replys :)