short notice roost shoot tomorrow

Feeling generous today so offering a afternoon roost shoot tomorrow. This is purely a one off offer. Certificate and insurance to be presented on arrival. New to pigeon shooting preferred. No promises of shots or birds. Shoot from approx 1pm to dark. No unruly dogs. It's spalding is area. All the usual rules of one off basis applies. Anyone interested.

Nice offer for someone. Graham is a great chap and whomever takes him up on his offer will have a good time. :good:

On a side note, are you going to the charity shoot this year?

On a second side note, WELL DONE IRELAND :yahoo:

I was actually thinking about having a pop as it's close to me. I will be donating wildfowling tickets again.

Well no response so I guess everyone has somewhere to go. Offer now closed.

The only place I'm going is sat in front of my laptop....... Working!

It spoils all of my fun!!!!!!

Let me know next time you have a space, would of loved to go out.

All the best anyway.

Well after checking this post at 6am this morning before work and seeing that no one had taken ayano3 up on his generous offer i decided that if i finished work early enough i'd give him a ring to see if he was still going and see if i could come along. Half 9 finish at work so when i'd got home and sorted what i needed to go i gave him and ring and arrangements where made.

We had a ride around the fields to see what was about then headed up to a rape field beside on of the roost woods. Got set up and a few pigeon where coming into the decoys whilst we were setting up. We both shot a few ( including me getting two that came into the decoys at the same time, much to ayano3s surprise ). After a while it dried up so we went off to check out another wood, ayano3 got a couple in this wood but very quiet there so we moved onto a different wood.

He stuck me in the best spot and went a little further up the wood. First pigeon that came over me, bang, one very dead pigeon. A few more pigeons came into and they continued to drop from the sky with some good shots from both of us. I managed to get one stuck in the tree above me and lost another one as we did not take either of our dogs. The shooting was testing and very good fun. At one point ayano3 started singing....

Overall it was a damn good days shooting!

My first time out with Graham, the young pup took a shine to his coffee cup :whistling::blush:

However a good night drinking took place after :beer:

When Graham visited the Crown Shoot, all he and his good lady wife wanted to do was try and get me inebriated with sloe gin and champagne in the morning and Irish car bombs in the evening :D:drinks:

My first time out with Graham, the young pup took a shine to his coffee cup :whistling::blush:

However a good night drinking took place after :beer:

When Graham visited the Crown Shoot, all he and his good lady wife wanted to do was try and get me inebriated with sloe gin and champagne in the morning and Irish car bombs in the evening :D:drinks:

Mrs Ayano3 is quite a fan of sloe gin, ask him what happened to the sloe gin i gave him :lol: