New Duck dynasty tonight

fenboy

there loosing there way with this program. no guns, no 4x4s, no hunting just the producers trying to make it "unnaturally funny" it was boring lastnight, still funny but pointless.

Having watched it , I have to agree , if it carries on in that vein I will be switching off.

The latest series is rubbish. Not about the ducks shooting or calls, just infantile pranks and challenges.

Miss Kaye looks ridiculous now, with plastic surgery/Botox the saying putting lipstick on a pig is apt.

The meal at the end of every episode looks like a soup kitchen feeding tramps. Used to like the first couple of series but it's gone daft now.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

there loosing there way with this program. no guns, no 4x4s, no hunting just the producers trying to make it "unnaturally funny" it was boring lastnight, still funny but pointless.

they have got guns,,

There hatsons..

All in the gunshop at the moment for this series :). :). :)

• 2 weeks later...

well Series 5 has been worst so far by far just watched last episode and all can say is they need to change some of the format for series 6

do like the good sense of family values though and for some reason i always think of the waltons when there all sat round the table :)

Edited by maxus77