My misses might be going away for 8 months...to work on a cruise ship

dazzyboi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say thats that nackered a person that loves you dose not want to be away from you :lol:

rap it up in cotten wool all you like the writing is on the wall !!

its the final count down

sorry to hear your bad news mate

its party time go for it mate live and enjoy :lol::lol::good:

cheers kirky

You should have listened to your daddy.........................................

deary deary deary me........................

As in military map reading - you need to convert magnetic to grid..............

That'll be lost on some matey <_<

I think that you'll find that the latest Mil jargen means: "Mag to Grid? get a relyable GPS handset".

Or BOWMAN, which means; "Better Off With Map And (a) Nokia".

Either way, don't face the way that you want to go, or you will get taxed for "looking like you can pay", and are not backed by a gov body etc.

PS. if you're not sure where your tax money goes, it goes to people that (almost without expemtation) you didn't vote for and cann't stand...

if you get on great together let her go im shore she will come back, then get married.but shoot a lot and enjoy.

mossy, was that a really bad pun or did you just mispell sure? <_<

Dont worry Daz, I am sure that everything will be fine! Just think of the long term and if she reckons she will be in a position to get the first step on the property ladder then you both will be all the better for it! 8 months of seperation for a lifetime of secure, togetherness (if thats what you want :lol:)

Ignoring the comments from the idiots of the board who obviously have had some bad experiences with women...

I had a chat with her last night over dinner. It is a great oppotunity for her and she wants to do it not only for the experience (the fact that it will probably give her the key into any job in the future in the area she covers), it will give her money, and lots of it. Im pretty sure she will stay true as she said that she would only do it if i stood by her, i asked her what it would mean for us, she replied "a future".

I told her that i was worried about me losing her, she re-assured me that its only 8 months and when she gets home we can look into buying a small place together somewhere, which is nice.

I will be worried, corse i will be worried, but she is not the type of person who would go around behind my back. What sort of a boyfriend would i be if i told my g/f to turn down an oppotunity of a lifetime just because i was worried?

She will be doing long hours, 8am-8pm so she is going to be occupied most of the time, even then i can still speak to her by phone, internet etc and even if i get the chance i will go and see her.

see mate, nothing to worry about glad to hear it!

I know what you mean about those with bad exps, Its quite sad really that 1 or 2 bad exps puts them off for life and turns them into synical old men!

Lifes to short, if you get hurt you get hurt, i would rather get hurt than not have anyone at all throughout my life.

I suppose that time will tell, if she's the one then she won't stray and in 8 months time you'll both be in a much better place. If she does then it wasn't meant to be and you found out before you got married and things were much more difficult.

I think if she's as keen as you then she'll be fine strangely enough you'll find it's mostly uphappy women who stray because they get the opportunity, those who are happy in a relationship will stay faithful because they are not driven by their balls to **** anything that moves like some blokes.

I had a friend who wen to work on the ships and while she said it was hard work it was an experience she'd never have missed plus all those rich Amercians love to tip like crazy.

Hope it all works out well for you. At least you're not the kind of guy to try and hold someone back for purely selfish reasons (i.e so you can see her every day) I'm sure she'd do the same for you.