Abu Hamza

Nial

It didn't take the yanks long to find him guilty, after years of fannying about by the legal system here in the UK.

Do they have less of a requirement for evidence, or were they not sharing the evidence they had against him?

Nial

If you want a wholly different take on this it's all to do with how incredibly hideous he looks. Now I'm not staying there is no such thing as badly practiced Islam or backward fundamentalism but this guy got milked for all his decrepid looks were worth in the war of terror. He should and could have been eradicated by us a decade ago, had he looked like a young Omar Sharif he would have been too, but a hooked hand and a blind opaque eye, no fool would lock that out of sight in a hurry.

Same thing with Osama, if you can build undetectable war planes you can find a tall Arab in a sea of Pakistani/Afghan henchmen. :rolleyes: Just a different take on things as I said.

Something to do with the content of a phone call via the satellite phone he passed to kidnappers in the Yemen.

At least the yanks 'got it done'.

Aye, but was this intelligence not passed to the British authorities?

Or is it one rule for the Septics and one rule for the rest of us again?

Nial

Aye, but was this intelligence not passed to the British authorities?

Or is it one rule for the Septics and one rule for the rest of us again?

Nial

I may be wrong but I think the DA said this was information not available to the British (presumably they didnt want to share in case it compromised their sources/hinted at technology used) - surprising since some of those who died were Brits - I will check though.

Edited by Kes

I have no faith in the USA justice system ..He was bound to be found guilty which is rather worrying ...What worries me more is why the UK justice system failed to find him guilty ....Evidence is evidence regardless of where it is heard

I am of the opinion our govt has pandered to the Uks Islamic community