1/2 hour with the Regal

eccles

Went for a quick walk up the road at 11.30 this morning. Took the new Daystate Regal for another play.

Lots of bunnies about had 9 and 3 squirrels kept 4 rabbits for my mate took rest to where i bait for foxes.

Not shot much 12lb rifles for ages must say its good fun stalking again. Missed a few rabbits not used to this free hand stuff but getting there. :lol:

Love this new rifle nice and light and accurate will shoot some rabbits with this rifle over the coming months i'm sure. atb Terry

post-40804-0-21670900-1401538237_thumb.jpg

Well done Terry, sounds like your enjoying it :good::good: Of tonight myself with Wolfie :yes: I'm not expecting much as there are only a couple of fields on this farm that don't have cereal crops on. So its a quite walk round a few grass fields. I have a new toy to try out too :whistling::lol::lol:

Well done Terry, sounds like your enjoying it :good::good: Of tonight myself with Wolfie :yes: I'm not expecting much as there are only a couple of fields on this farm that don't have cereal crops on. So its a quite walk round a few grass fields. I have a new toy to try out too :whistling::lol::lol:

Cheers Marc :good: hope you bag a few.atb Terry

Nice work Terry

But I think you should man up and show us what you can do with a springer :lol:

Cheers Mate, springers no good to me i need the extra pellets for when i miss :lol::lol::lol: atb Terry

Nice one good shooting with an air rifle.

Should make for some nice rabbit soup.

ATB Neil

Cheers Neil :good: atb Terry

lovely grain in the stock .. dam badgers have picked a right spot there mate

Cheers Andy :good: yes they are all over the place here. There are 4 sett on that bank shot a load of foxes on that bank. Another 2 setts to the left of them in pics and another couple further down the valley. In a few weeks should see foxes back in some of them setts ,they don't seem to use them until the cubs are over 1/2 grown. Had a vixen and 4 cubs other side of that clear fell last week. :) atb Terry