leather bolt cases/holders

mel b3

hiya gents ,

my good lady has a couple of spare soft leather bolt cases that she made today , theyre soft leather and are different sizes , the pics show the bolts from my cz452 .22 lr , and , howa 1500 .243 just for size reference.

£5.00 each + £1.00 p+p

ta for looking fellas :good:

post-1082-0-33937200-1402079286_thumb.jpg

post-1082-0-70286500-1402079305_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-78837200-1402079321_thumb.jpg

all pm s replied to now gents , shes had quite a bit of interest in these , i dont want anyone to miss out so if anyone else wants one just drop me a pm and ill ask her good self to make one for you while her machine is still set up for them.

cheers , mel

****** me mate that's a great price they should fly out the door! Can she emboss them too?

Cheers

hiya stratts , unfortunately she cant emboss them , ive seen her make printed ones and ive also seen her pyrography (burn/brand)designs by hand into the suede side of the leather.

Hi mate, I would like one please if you have any left. It would be for a cz452 .22LR. Let me know if you have any left so can sort out payment, cheers Darren

hiya darren , ive just sent you a pm mate , i think ive finally managed to reply to all messages , cheers fellas.

hi mark , glad you like them mate , they are pretty good arent they , im sorry that we missed you (we must have passed each other lol) , hope to see you soon.

were off out for the evening now gents and probably wont be at the computer until late this evening , ill reply to any messages when were back , many thanks , mel

Was just down the local gun shop and a rifle bolt case for the CZ 452 in canvas was £35.00....... can not wait for mine to arrive......

i know that theyre pretty expensive in the shops , these are a real bargain.

Two of these arrived in post this morning.

Always nice to have things that are hand made and, these are very nicely put together.

A real bargain and, what a service, paid Friday night, posted Saturday morning, delivered Monday morning.