Like for Like variation?!

Hi all!

Well heres the situation,currently on FAC i have a slot for a .22 RF and a 22.FAC AIR. I have got some money and i am very interested in a browning T bolt. (First off if anyone has opinions/experiences with this gun then please feel free to PM me) But now the tricky bit,my late grandfather left the .22rf we have to us so it is more sentimental value than anything. I have never applied for a variation. So to keep the current .22 we have and get a t Bolt would i apply for L4L variation or jst standard different caliber (even though it is the same caliber)Would sentimentality be a reason to keep one .22 just to get another or would my FAO just tell me to get rid of one and forbid me to have another :lol:

Josh :good:

I did a variation for a .223 Rem not long after being granted a .204 Ruger. I stated it was for a "dedicated night vision" set-up, which it was/is. It was done in 2 weeks or less. Stated there was no need for an feo to visit as it was a reasonable request and a similar calibre I already possessed. I was well impressed!

Jamie

Good idea Team tractor only downfall is we use it,you see my dad uses the one left to him and id use the T bolt

Thanks anyway

Does that not solve the problem? If you do not each have your own licence perhaps that is the simplest solution.