gold chain

telf

testing the water to see if anybody is interested in this

18ct gold curb chain,28" long,paid £1725 for this in 1995,stamped page jacup,birmingham1995,weight 45-46 grams

have got original receipt and some insurance valuations,havent had this valued for some time as it stays in the safe now,but i can only think the value must have gone up as the price of gold has shot through the roof

£1400

anybody interested, please pm me

cheers dave

Just checked the "current live price"....at the minute, the price per gram is £24.11...that gives your chain the scrap value of..£1,109.06 obviously somebody would only pay your asking price if they liked the item in question and was'nt going to weigh it in.

out of interst, you can get up to the minute gold prices "live" on Google.

hope this is some use to you

best wishes...Dale.

Thanks dale,don't really want to scrap it as it's a nice piece of jewellery and there's nothing wrong with it,I know what your saying about the price but it would be better for someone who wants it as something to keep in the long term

Just checked the "current live price"....at the minute, the price per gram is £24.11...that gives your chain the scrap value of..£1,109.06 obviously somebody would only pay your asking price if they liked the item in question and was'nt going to weigh it in.

out of interst, you can get up to the minute gold prices "live" on Google.

hope this is some use to you

best wishes...Dale.

That is the price or 24ct gold. The 18ct price is less.

Fair point Shaun, but your last sentence wasn't really necessary was it?

Probably not,

But if you see as many adverts as we do where people just totally derail the advert/price because it seems like a good idea then you might see where I was coming from

If it has offended you in any way then I apologise, it wasn't meant that way

:shaun: