smart watches

overandunder2012

the samsung only works with samsung and you know the apple will only work with a iphone as nothing ever works with them if it involves bluetooth and isnt made by apple. the sony and pebble seem to work with any android phone it seems.

i do think now is the time smart wearables will come into its own

imagine google glass as a sight that showed you where you should be aiming to hit a moving target huge score on the clays :lol:

Edited by overandunder2012

Never a debate Apple just do what's needed every time with no fuss very stylishly, the rest are just to make the numbers up and give people with nothing better to something to do. Trying to get their devices to do what Apple do :lol:

Figgy

I have the Sony smart watch 2. It is nice, but I have to admit I used it two-three times and I do not bother with it any more. If you want a brand new one at a bargain price give me a shout!

Not having seen one, I Googled it. I can't blame you. Just looking at it says 'uninspired'.

I do not mind the way it looks. What I do not like is that you can answer a call but cannot use the watch to talk or listen to it. So what is the use? lol. Anyway. It is OK for reading messages, facebook etc, but I cannot see myself to use it ever, so I will put it on ebay I think!

This sounds like Android catching up with Apple on the aesthetics/eye-candy front, albeit in their own way. :-)

I have android devices too - they are fun. Just insecure, too many forks in the product line across vendors, and many vendors don't support their product past the current point version of the OS. This all leads to interoperability issues and a poor user experience in the end. For me though, the security side is paramount.

This sounds like Android catching up with Apple on the aesthetics/eye-candy front, albeit in their own way. :-)

I have android devices too - they are fun. Just insecure, too many forks in the product line across vendors, and many vendors don't support their product past the current point version of the OS. This all leads to interoperability issues and a poor user experience in the end. For me though, the security side is paramount.

android are way ahead of apple in the candy department ios is just, well functional

Edited by overandunder2012