RFD to RFD using rfd in Herts/Essex

kingo

Hi looking for a decent rfd to send a gun which i am selling to another rfd.

I have spoken to eastern sporting in chelmsford and total cost including Tnt overnight is £50 and I would need to get the buyers shotgun cert first and add it on before sending, I thought that would be done by the buyers RFD ?

Are there any other RFD in Herts/Essex I could try I life in Harlow essex on the herts border.

Cheers

Trevor

Have you tried Abridge Armoury in Abridge, Hides & Deeks in Stanstead, Mays of London in Buckhurst Hill, International Firearms in Woodford Bridge or Field, Stream & Covert (unlikely) in Hatfield Heath?

About all the local ones that I know and within 30 mins drive.

Hi looking for a decent rfd to send a gun which i am selling to another rfd.

I have spoken to eastern sporting in chelmsford and total cost including Tnt overnight is £50 and I would need to get the buyers shotgun cert first and add it on before sending, I thought that would be done by the buyers RFD ?

Are there any other RFD in Herts/Essex I could try I life in Harlow essex on the herts border.

Cheers

Trevor

Essex Shooting School Thornwood .Just up the road and I'm sure if you ask Michael nicely he will oblige.

Had my lessons there when I first took up the sport in 2008. Never thought about them thought they just did lessons.

Hence the (unlikely). I am of the same mind as you, not a friendly place unless you look and sound the part.

How are you by the way?

I won't bother with Field stream & covert not unless you have to. I pass it everyday but would rather travel to other shops.

Not unless your going to spend a couple of grand with him, then he's happy.

I'm good, been busy with sorting the house. New combi boiler, painted my boys room, pitched roof on the porch, new bathroom & toilet & then just need the log burner fitted all ready for the winter.

New Maxus for this season as I've joined Blackwater.

How about you?

All good thanks.

Good news on joining the Blackwater, a good club. Must catch up soon if you fancy?

Not unless your going to spend a couple of grand with him, then he's happy.

I'm good, been busy with sorting the house. New combi boiler, painted my boys room, pitched roof on the porch, new bathroom & toilet & then just need the log burner fitted all ready for the winter.

New Maxus for this season as I've joined Blackwater.

How about you?