Will Poon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here

Same after the update.

Interesting - a few things you can check:

Switch bluetooth off if you are not using it.

Try switching background app refresh off too - - that is in the Settings -> General -> Background App Refresh menu.

Go into Settings -> General -> Usage -> Battery usage. It should show you what apps using most of your battery power.

Try fully rebooting the phone (do not restore factory settings)

http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonetroubleshooting/qt/reset_iphone.htm

Make a full backup before doing any of the above - just in case :)

Could well be a bug specific to some phones though - my 5c has not had any problems. If anything it feels faster.

Edited by aris

Just noticed i'v lost the ability to rotate pictures i've taken in the photo album <_<

It is there - just in a different place. It has actually been enhanced now - you can rotate 90 degrees, or in small increments too. Open the photo, press Edit, then the little square symbol in the bottom left - touch that. Then you can rotate in small increments (to get your horizon right if you were slightly off), or press the square with the left turning arrow - and you can rotate 90 degrees.

I lost everything

After the update. Luckily my contract was due the day after. Now im the proud owner of a galaxy s5. Two days in and im glad i changed!

I lost everything

After the update. Luckily my contract was due the day after. Now im the proud owner of a galaxy s5. Two days in and im glad i changed!

I lost everything

I lost everything

Apparently the Samsung replicates posts

:shaun:

• 4 weeks later...

I lost everything

After the update. Luckily my contract was due the day after. Now im the proud owner of a galaxy s5. Two days in and im glad i changed!I lost everything

So did I all 350 songs numbers you name it I lost it

my iPad iphone do the same and it seems to Lang when loading web pages anyone else have this problem

Yes it does seem to hang up whilst loading pages.

Did it start after you upgraded?

I have had problems with this hub before the upgrade but the problems of loosing connectivity seem to of been amplified since the latest update. It's a talk talk hub btw.