A strange passion for motors...

Mentalmac

I must admit, I've appreciated all my cars and motorbikes and especially with my motorbikes and my pedal powered bikes can be a little obsessive with how they are treated, but I was a little shocked at the below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2792621/man-sex-cars-describes-lost-virginity-neighbour-s-volkswagen-beetle.html

Even more surprised to find out it's illegal in the UK and you are put on the offenders list if caught. Also odd.

Some sick puppies out there. Anything perverse you could think of nowadays, someone does it. I wonder if there's a gun equivalent?

careful there mate, that could work out worse than getting 'it' stuck in a plastic bottle. (That myth used to go around school for years) - once 'it' expands and gets trapped it won't go back to normal and the emergency services need to get involved...

the usual media trash rubbish waste of space... who watches this ****?

I don't, but having a spare 5 minutes thought I'd look at what toot is in the dailyfail (It's my daily source of entertainment for nonsensical stories and errors and general hyperbole) and this story really caught my eye as a pretty unusual one.

careful there mate, that could work out worse than getting 'it' stuck in a plastic bottle. (That myth used to go around school for years) - once 'it' expands and gets trapped it won't go back to normal and the emergency services need to get involved...

I know, a friend works in A&E and was regailing me with tales of "accidents" with Hoovers and the couple who had a tongue piercing and Prince Albert who came in locked together. :lol:

Edited by TriBsa

I must admit, I've appreciated all my cars and motorbikes and especially with my motorbikes and my pedal powered bikes can be a little obsessive with how they are treated, but I was a little shocked at the below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2792621/man-sex-cars-describes-lost-virginity-neighbour-s-volkswagen-beetle.html

Even more surprised to find out it's illegal in the UK and you are put on the offenders list if caught. Also odd.

Don't worry, we've passed your details to the authorities! :w00t:

Seen this man before on TV, don't even ask what he does with a spark plug.

Haha that's bad.

Don't worry, we've passed your details to the authorities! :w00t:

Haha thanks TC, need to be stopped before I give my vitara a damn good polishing again....

This story is almost as good as those guys who buy them lifelike dolls with fully working parts... which also need to be serviced regular. Funny people out there.