High waist hunting trousers ?

falco

I wondered if anyone had come across a decent make of waterproof hunting/shooting trousers with a high waist band, that's trousers, not over trousers ? I have a lower back injury which is aggravated, especially in cold weather, by wearing trousers with a low waist which seems to be the fashion these days, even the walking/hiking trousers appear to be the same, hipsters.

Pinewood Mouflons used to be good but they've changed the design now, Harkila are also too low, any others worth looking at ?

Thanks, there's a dimension that I think is called the "rise", tend to see it listed more in the US than here but it's from where the four seams meet between the legs to the top of the waist band at the back but maybe if they have an extended bit at the back it would probably be to the top of the belt loop. I find it need to be 16 to 16.5 inches to be comfortable. It's not just the cover, it's the extra support a belt gives in that area that helps. I've had to get a mate in Texas to send me jeans for the last few years because there the only ones I can find that fit, keep hoping the fashion will change ! :sad1: