free soft leather bullet wallets x 3

mel b3

evening gents ,

ive got three soft leather bullet wallets that my good lady has made , they were returned from a customer unused , one has a bit of damage to the back but the other two are fine , they got squashed in the post but theyre fine now that the bullets have stretched them back into shape ,she was going to bin them but i hate to see decent stuff go in the bin , as you can see, one is smooth shiny leather , the other two are very nice soft textured leather , they were to fit .243 and 7 x 57 but will fit any similar sized bullet , the bullet wallets are free but id like the cost of the postage covered please , £3.90 signed for or £2.50 ish second class (at your risk) or free if collected , drop me a pm if you want one of them , im out and about for most of tomorrow so you might have to hang around for a reply.(posting first dibs wont guarantee one of them).

cheers , mel :good:

obviously the wallets dont come with the bullets.

post-1082-0-80330900-1423343467_thumb.jpg

Guest rimotu66

Too late as usual , would of loved these.

Does your good lady still make them?

Very generous offer Sir :good:

Edited by rimotu66

I have 'purchased' the three from Mel, for my different centerfire calibres. I can vouch for the high quality of the items that Mel's wife makes. I have had wallets for my .22 Hornet, and they really are top quality.

I'm sure Mel won't mind me saying that if you need anything made in leather, to contact him with your ideas, and if it can be made, you certainly won't be disappointed.

Guest rimotu66

I have 'purchased' the three from Mel, for my different centerfire calibres. I can vouch for the high quality of the items that Mel's wife makes. I have had wallets for my .22 Hornet, and they really are top quality.

I'm sure Mel won't mind me saying that if you need anything made in leather, to contact him with your ideas, and if it can be made, you certainly won't be disappointed.

Well I think that is very under handed, especially being a Moderator and as these where offered for free to us common folk. And worst of all is that I didn't think of doing that first :lol::good:

Well I think that is very under handed, especially being a Moderator and as these where offered for free to us common folk. And worst of all is that I didn't think of doing that first :lol::good:

I'm a regular customer regarding leather wallets from Mel's wife. And although I'm a mod' I am first and foremost a PW member. Plus, I'm a little bit 'common'. :)

I,m sure the OP said " drop me a pm if you want ONE of them " but I must have miss understood it :hmm::hmm: :hmm:

i did mate , steve sent the first pm and about five other guys beat you too .

the bullet wallets have gone now fellas , thanks for looking :good:

in reply to the posts gents ,

yes she will make pretty much anything for you and always works out a discount for pw members.

she very rarely gets returns but if she does i tend to put them on here for free , most of it is end of line stuff(she supplies a few gun clubs / gun shops) or trial stuff that shes been messing around with but isnt good enough to sell but too good to throw away (in my opinion).

thankyou for the kind words steve :good:.

Guest rimotu66

Steve got them first fair and square, I made my comment in jest.

Mel, If you get any more for .243 please let me know, I would love a couple/

Cheers,

Jon.

Steve got them first fair and square, I made my comment in jest.

Mel, If you get any more for .243 please let me know, I would love a couple/

Cheers,

Jon.

morning jon ,

did you mean any more returns or if she makes any more mate ? , iirc , she sells them on the auction site for £25 and £15 for pw members .