quick lamping session

Just a couple of pics of tonight quick lamping session...........very still and warm night, so not much about, and what was out winded us and was off........... :D

had 4 slips for 4 cracking rabbits in and hour and half................dog did very well with some awsome runs.....whoever said bull crosses were no good for rabbiting :blink: :lol:

.....................chuffed as punch :lol::/:lol:

post-1280-1173995942.jpg

post-1280-1173995970.jpg

it is a slow day isn't it

i do like the whole jeep set-up, wish i could afford to run a jeep

Its a Mitzi diesel......cheap as chips to run, and goes anywhere...it does get some work to...

The cage was bought recently out the back of Countrymans Weekly....................£140.00 delivered....bargin....a couple of nights out on the pess and 40 fags...............thats the way I see it!! :D;)

The cage was bought recently out the back of Countrymans Weekly....................£140.00 delivered....bargin....a couple of nights out on the pess and 40 fags...............thats the way I see it!! :D;)

Paul that is over one months rations for me £15 a week on booze and £15 on bacco. OHHH how the other half live :lol::no::no::D

The cage was bought recently out the back of Countrymans Weekly....................£140.00 delivered....bargin....a couple of nights out on the pess and 40 fags...............thats the way I see it!! :D:D

Paul that is over one months rations for me £15 a week on booze and £15 on bacco. OHHH how the other half live :lol::lol::lol::D

15 squiders on Baccy x 3 packs a week :lol::no: :no: :no:....T... you either smoke like the queen elizabeth tower on Corus.............or getting your leg lifted!!!!! :lol::lol:???

dont tell me.................you a law abiding citizen and you pay full wack from the tescos baccy counter :D;):D;)??????:lol: