Meet the UKIPers

ack-ack

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good old Beeb! You can always count on them to give an unbiased and balanced view on any topic. (Pah!)

So it wasn't really so much a programme about UKIP in any great detail but more a focus on the area where Nige is running for parliament as you can bet you bile duct they (the establishment) are absolutely cacking themselves.

The way the guy was shouted down at the live export demonstration was a complete set up. If any of those mincing vegetarians/vegans actually took the time to look in to UKIP policies and not go on what they are fed by those looking to stir up trouble, they would see that hunting with dogs (as it's not just fox hunting) would be a local issue for local people to decide on. Things like that would not be decided by central government as they would be more focused on running the country rather than trying to win leftie votes because they lack the cajones to stand up and say with conviction what they actually believe in.

Jesus H. Christ! This modern take on politics and the politicians that practice it make me feel ashamed to call myself an Englishman. Someone needs to reach in and take a hold of those shrivelled up raisins they try and pass off as testicles and give them a good talking to.

A near perfect ode to the lost art of democratic debate

:yes: Bit of a 'non' programme really, full of oddball stereotypical UKIPpers. It was worth watching from the point of view of my kids as a good educator of how those who don't have any real argument or the intellect to voice it, oppose others by shouting over and drowning out anything the opponent has to say (in the case of anti UKIPpers it's most often the 'racist' chant) to the extent that the other, who is trying to put over their point, simply gives up. The loudmouth then believes they have won the argument. Hilarious.

you are kidding right i think ukip thanet south did a grand job of messing it up all by themselves hard to imagine how you could cock it up more the bbc just gave em the spade they dug the hole themselves :lol:

if nigel gets thanet south i will be amazed he may have had a good chance if he had a team that wasn't a bunch of doddering old incompetent **** who couldn't keep their mouths shut. recon theres no chance nigel will be an mp now. all in all a total disaster for ukip i would think.

Good old Beeb! You can always count on them to give an unbiased and balanced view on any topic. (Pah!)

Edited by overandunder2012

you are kidding right i think ukip thanet south did a grand job of messing it up all by themselves hard to imagine how you could cock it up more the bbc just gave em the spade they dug the hole themselves :lol:

if nigel gets thanet south i will be amazed he may have had a good chance if he had a team that wasn't a bunch of doddering old incompetent **** who couldn't keep their mouths shut. recon theres no chance nigel will be an mp now. all in all a total disaster for ukip i would think.

You're absolutely right O&U, it was a total set up by the BBC. They got hold of a bunch, well it seemed to focus on four, people who have had little or no experience in dealing with the televised media. You don't know what was prompted off camera in an effort to get them speak 'out of line'. Why focus on Thanet South in particular instead of televising the more senior party representatives? Because they knew they would get what they wanted, which was UKIP members (well, one and she has since been expelled) saying things that can be twisted to make a whole party look extreme right wing. It's cods wallop and complete biased. If you honestly believe that it was a balanced and fair representation of UKIP, or if you think that the views of one person represent the entire party then you are as blinkered as I believe you to be.

You're absolutely right O&U, it was a total set up by the BBC. They got hold of a bunch, well it seemed to focus on four, people who have had little or no experience in dealing with the televised media. You don't know what was prompted off camera in an effort to get them speak 'out of line'. Why focus on Thanet South in particular instead of televising the more senior party representatives? Because they knew they would get what they wanted, which was UKIP members (well, one and she has since been expelled) saying things that can be twisted to make a whole party look extreme right wing. It's cods wallop and complete biased. If you honestly believe that it was a balanced and fair representation of UKIP, or if you think that the views of one person represent the entire party then you are as blinkered as I believe you to be.

sorry mate i never said it was a set up i said it was total incompetence on the part of ukip south the bbc must have been chuffed once they started opening their mouths i will give you that, the people they picked where nigels team he said so himself, they ****ed it up big time. i live near thanet and ukip is not popular there whatever ukip may say. the show was just the final nail in the ukip coffin in thanet. nigels election chances i would say dont look good.

can you imagine any of those four on local councils :lol:

But it was setup, nonetheless, as I had said why focus just on Thanet South and not the senior members of the party? There was only one local councillor and she got the boot. Unfortunately local councils are full of people that live in their own little bubble and have this bizarre mentality towards their fellow man, regardless of race, colour or creed.

My local parish council is run by Libdems and they are the biggest bunch of tossers you ever had the misfortune to meet. When Mrs H & I were renting an allotment from them, there were issues over some of the things I was doing on the plot. Nothing illegal, just being inventive, etc., but because they got wind of it they threatened to chuck me off the plot. I even went up to a council meeting and presented them with all the facts and figures and the appropriate letters of consent for the local water authority but they turned around and said 'We don't care. It's our land and we don't want it on there', which was fine but I had to point out that the land did in fact belong to the people and they were just the caretakers. That went down well.

My point is you will get this narrow-mindedness regardless of which party it is. None are impervious. Sadly you don't get to see the other three making headlines with it.

Edited by Doc Holliday