Shropshire

Gunman

Any Pigeon Watchers in the Shropshire / Welsh border region who would not mind being asked the occasional question on a bit of local knowledge ?

Its an area I have always liked and am considering moving to in the next year or two so may need the sort of info that estate agents don't tell you ,like flooding etc.

Not wanting to start a long thread but if you wouldn't mind me contacting you please PM me .

Thanks in advance .

I spend lots of time in the Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Telford, Hodnet areas . I shoot at the West Midlands shooting ground (probably the best in the country) and at Mickley hall. Great pubs and countryside. Also great access to superb driven shooting in North Wales. Happy to help with info if I can.

Edited by OJW

We spend quite a bit of time around the shrewsbury area i leave my caravan down there. Love haimwood, mark and julia are lovely people and rob who helps out is a great guy to. I do a bit of metal detecting down there with friends. It has some amazing history from bronze age through medieval. Loads to see much wenlock is a lovely little town the roman remains wrochester if i have spelt it right

Shrewsbury is beautiful to lots of old interesting buildings. Hell i am missing it as i am typing now. Lol

I spend lots of time in the Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Telford, Hodnet areas . I shoot at the West Midlands shooting ground (probably the best in the country) and at Mickley hall. Great pubs and countryside. Also great access to superb driven shooting in North Wales. Happy to help with info if I can.

I could have posted the above!! Most of my shooting is around Whitchurch and I shoot at Mickley most weeks.

I only moved to Hodnet last year so I'm still getting to know the place but I'll help if I can.

GH