now tv

Paddy Galore!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep! I lost track a page and a half ago :lol:

while I wouldn't mind giving internet tv a go, the wife likes simplicity, she reckons i'd make a balls up of trying to sort it :rolleyes:

If you want simplicity, get an Apple TV (though the Amazon Fire TV is pretty slick too) - but no Kodi, or XBMC, or hacks on the Apple TV. There is a new one coming out shortly apparently.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there no longer doing support updates on the Apple TV?

Well it looked that way until a few weeks ago when they made some new announcements (mainly exclusive content aimed to the US market). They have lowered the price too, which probably means making way for new version of the Apple TV soon. I think Apple TV will be a contender in the future. For some reason Apple have let this device just idle along.

As Luckyshot has said YouTube will give instructional videos on how to do it easier than I could ever explain.

I wouldn't worry too much about icefilms, if you've got Genesis, 1Channel, Phoenix and FTV then you've got way more than enough!

Wow hold on don't be paying for channels and sky and virgin. There are lots and lots of many ways to watch any channel free. You just have to know people get advice and you have good fibre optic broadband and away you go. Sky are dinosaurs in a cyber world of hacking

I have the latest M8 box which to be fair I dont use that much and dont rate it. Best way bay far is to download the Mobdro app to phone or tablet and away your go and buy a little device from ebay. Think they are about 14 quid. This lets allows you to link your phone or tablet to your TV and the quality is better than the M8 and all the other android boxes

Or link your PC to TV and watch sky sports or 3pm live football to rugby cricket and prime time boxing. Or download films USA tv series that have come out and usually sky buy and screen few months later from extra torrent.