Cartridge prices

For clays locally my options for my prefered Gamebore Evo`s / volocitys (28gram 7.5) are:

Hodnet / WMSG: Evo`s - £52 Volocitys - £46 (per slab 250, maybe cheaper by the thou)

TFM: Evo`s - £50 (per slab but flate rate)

Mickley Hall: Evos`s - £46 Volocitys - £40 (per slab but flat rate)

So I buy mine from Mickey Hall as its a real good ground and facilities also.

ATB

Matt

PS: At Mickley Hull super fasts for there fans: Fibre £46 a slab 7.5`s and in plas: £44.

Edited by salop sniper

Guest Wilksy

This is the thing I can get hull super fast at York for £160 a thou but it's forty mins away and a tenner of diesel or I can go 15 mins to hull and pay £185 for the same!

This is the thing I can get hull super fast at York for £160 a thou but it's forty mins away and a tenner of diesel or I can go 15 mins to hull and pay £185 for the same!

That's my problem. I would rather buy them local (they are made locally after all) but the price isn't right. If you like Cheddite shells beverley CTC won't be far from you and the universal trap (24g or 28g) are a good clay load and usually a good price.

Guest Wilksy

That's my problem. I would rather buy them local (they are made locally after all) but the price isn't right. If you like Cheddite shells beverley CTC won't be far from you and the universal trap (24g or 28g) are a good clay load and usually a good price.

Yeah I asked at duncans and he said he couldnt carry the amount required to sell them at £160, sorry derfley were is beverley ctc please?