A bit of a surprise

fruity

Hi all

Walking up through my permission earlier to check a few things and top the the bait station up, had a bit of a surprise when i came around the corner on the track to the top woods and pond to see mum,dad and the kids out in the sunshine hunter.gif.pagespeed.ce.GRvNRKGFmJ.gif .

The boar started to approach me soon as he seen me, grunting to alert the rest. I managed a few pics with the phone and dropped down onto the bottom track out the way.

post-48582-0-42209300-1428341953_thumb.jpg

post-48582-0-66158200-1428341970_thumb.jpg

post-48582-0-89018700-1428341984_thumb.jpg

I see the Sabs have been trying to find out locations in Forest of Dean of high seats on Facebook

Yes I've hand a homemade one cut up, could of been kids or them really not 100% , they disturbed someone I know recently shooting.

Just walked straight onto his permission waving flags, shouting , and shinning torches around. He packed up and went home once they'd gone to find his 4x4 had the Windows smashed , lucky enough the farmhouse cctv just covered the end of the drive and a number plate of a vehicle so there confident of finding them :)

Edited by fruity

Yes I've hand a homemade one cut up, could of been kids or them really not 100% , they disturbed someone I know recently shooting.

Just walked straight onto his permission waving flags, shouting , and shinning torches around. He packed up and went home once they'd gone to find his 4x4 had the Windows smashed , lucky enough the farmhouse cctv just covered the end of the drive and a number plate of a vehicle so there confident of finding them :)

They would be getting a visit and the motor left in the same condition they left mine in.

They would be getting a visit and the motor left in the same condition they left mine in.

Frustrating yes I agree.

But if you retaliate they have won I a way, and you possibly end up with criminal damage on your record.

So he's leaving it to the police to sort :)

I had no less than 11 run across the road in front of me near Speech a week or so ago at 12.30 am. Followed immediately by the biggest Lurcher I've ever seen.

Someone up to no good I would imagine.

I've seen verge damage and signs of bulb rooting in some of the woods in these parts so I wouldn't be surprised if they are spreading out slowly but surely.

Edited by Fisherman Mike

I had no less than 11 run across the road in front of me near Speech a week or so ago at 12.30 am. Followed immediately by the biggest Lurcher I've ever seen.

I've seen verge damage and signs of bulb rooting in some of the woods in these parts so I wouldn't be surprised if they are spreading out slowly but surely.

Antis chased by a Lurcher , well I never :whistling:

Cross bows seem to to be the weapon of choice at the moment FM around the location you mentioned and then run them down with dogs.

Silent and cheap presumably

The wife and I were walking behind the house over the bank hol and there was a sow dead on the side the track with an arrow through her eye

Great pics well done one of the boys ground i shoot boar on was on the badger cull in somerset and one of the sabs tried to run him over he told the police who was there to protect him and the officer ask do you want to press charges he said yes and the officer told him if you press charges the have the right to know your home address so he droped the charges it is wrong they seem to have the police on there side the officer didnt even give them a warning

Great pics well done one of the boys ground i shoot boar on was on the badger cull in somerset and one of the sabs tried to run him over he told the police who was there to protect him and the officer ask do you want to press charges he said yes and the officer told him if you press charges the have the right to know your home address so he droped the charges it is wrong they seem to have the police on there side the officer didnt even give them a warning

Never ceases to amaze me how many still believe the police are actually there to help those in the right!