Israel V England

jonno 357

4/5 away win ?

Is this greeks bearing false gifts ? I can't believe the bookies are offering IMO rather generous odds for our supreme nation of fine footballing talent to turn over a load of guys with there overcoats missing :good:

I think it time to lump on big time for away win and get the bottle of Taittinger Brut Reserve NV chilling away for an 8pm apéritif

Enjoy :D;)???

Jonno always the optimist ???

4/5 away win ?

Is this greeks bearing false gifts ? I can't believe the bookies are offering IMO rather generous odds for our supreme nation of fine footballing talent to turn over a load of guys with there overcoats missing ???

I think it time to lump on big time for away win and get the bottle of Taittinger Brut Reserve NV chilling away for an 8pm apéritif

Enjoy ??? :( :(

Jonno always the optimist :(

:good::D;)???

What price the draw ?? :good::D

The best player on the field was Lennon, a flying right winger.................but he was on the left wing.

Not to worry though, because we had Gerrard playing on the right wing..............................but he spent most of his time bumping into Lampard in the centre.

Carragher, a great right back, or right sided centre back was playing................left back.

McLaren has lost the plot completely.

Its OK to pick what you think is your best eleven, but they need to play in position and to a plan.

If that plan doesn't work, there has to be an alternative.

Sadly McLaren and his failure sidekick Venables, haven't got a clue.

Martin O'Neill was there for the taking, how the FA must regret their decision.

What price the draw ?? :good::D

The best player on the field was Lennon, a flying right winger.................but he was on the left wing.

Not to worry though, because we had Gerrard playing on the right wing..............................but he spent most of his time bumping into Lampard in the centre.

Carragher, a great right back, or right sided centre back was playing................left back.

McLaren has lost the plot completely.

Its OK to pick what you think is your best eleven, but they need to play in position and to a plan.

If that plan doesn't work, there has to be an alternative.

Sadly McLaren and his failure sidekick Venables, haven't got a clue.

Martin O'Neill was there for the taking, how the FA must regret their decision.

you are now watching the tactics of an incompetant, who used the same strategy at boro, ask ANY boro supporter about McLaren and non will tell you he was fit for the England job.

I also had to laugh at some of the england players who really do believe they are better than they are? when they say WE ARE good enough, truth is they ARE not ever see lampard do well internationally? or gerrard for that matter?

time to get rid of the balding character less ex boro ***** NOW, before its to late oh and I said it before

when he dropped Beckham (or shouldI say Max Clifford dropped beckham?) its one thing dropping a player but if those you bring in are worse or no better, then whats the point. and afterall was he not one of the better players during the last campaign?

cheers KW

I still can't believe they appointed Mclaren as manager. No one apart from the FA wanted him.

Exactly, maybe he is part of an FA backed match fixing scandal :blink: :good:

Cunningly play everyone out of position and hope no one will notice.