Marlin 1894 .357 underlever

walt1980

The new Marlins (2014 and 2015 made) are free of the problems the guns had after Marlin was taken over by Remington. Or so I am led to believe. I am in the market for a .357/.38 special and this is what I found after doing a lot of reading. A new one is about £900 so I think this is where I am going to go. Second had ones (pre Remington) are also coming down in price now. The price was hight because the circa 2007 'Remlins' were ridden with problems, apparently.

The new Marlins (2014 and 2015 made) are free of the problems the guns had after Marlin was taken over by Remington. Or so I am led to believe. I am in the market for a .357/.38 special and this is what I found after doing a lot of reading. A new one is about £900 so I think this is where I am going to go. Second had ones (pre Remington) are also coming down in price now. The price was hight because the circa 2007 'Remlins' were ridden with problems, apparently.

+1

I managed to pick up a used 1894c around Christmas time after waiting 18 months for a new one to come into the country that just never turned up. so glad I got the old JM stamped one tho for a steel.

If you are after a new one (I believe the teething problems with the Remlins have been sorted now) Daniel at Valmont posted only a week or 2 ago on facebook saying he had a delivery due. May be worth checking.