Here we go again.

Scully

Soon comes round. We are going to pick up our ex-layers this coming Saturday for rough shoot, and have just received this morning our dates and teams for the coming syndicate season.

I'm not going to wish the Summer away as I would like a good long nice summer with balmy evenings to spend with family and friends, but ..............I can't wait! :)

Soon comes round. We are going to pick up our ex-layers this coming Saturday for rough shoot, and have just received this morning our dates and teams for the coming syndicate season.

I'm not going to wish the Summer away as I would like a good long nice summer with balmy evenings to spend with family and friends, but ..............I can't wait! :)

+ 1

Exactly.

Hear hear.

My first year on a shoot and we went out and put feeders out today ready for birds next Saturday. Really looking forward to some good banter and a few birds down hopefully

If it's half as much fun as ours you'll love it. Good crack with good mates and like-minded people, regardless of the bag. Have fun.

I too am trying not to wish away the summer but every time I go past one of the pens I fantasise about the short while into the future where they will be full of pheasant workign out the best way to run past me in the line and never get up of the floor!!

Also it would be more convenient if instead of all growing at once, the greenery in the wood worked on a rota system so it didn't feel quite so much like Vietnam during this time of year