Aldi Trailcam and Spotting scope on sale 21/06/15

Zenduri

Is there this many people all intrested in trail cams I reckon half my town wouldn't have a clue what they were

You'll find that many stores only receive one or two, just so they can say that they did have them but sold out. It's a ruse to get you in and spending.

In fairness, Lidl's website actually tells you if certain items are available at your local store or not, just not exactly how many.

I went into the LIDL in Bridgend after ALDI didn't seem to have any.

They had about 8 but I only grabbed one. I also picked up a pair of 8x60 binoculars for £27 ish.

Compared to the Acorn I bought in the past (the one that was stolen) I think it's of a better and more solid construction. The setup and use is almost identical. Just need to get it into use now.

Had a peak through the binos and for the money they seem alright. In low light I don't think they're even be on the same planet as a pair of £1000 swarovskis but for £27 they seem alright

Just an FYI folks if anyone if after one of the above, Aldi are selling them as of 21/06/15. Cheap, no thrills, might do the job, might not but the heads up all the same

Trail cam:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sun-21-june/product-detail/ps/p/product-page-53/

Spotting Scope:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sun-21-june/product-detail/ps/p/spotting-scopebinoculars/

Cheers

Zen

how many Megapixels are these as the link does not work now ?

I bought a a spotting scope a few years ago but from Netto, They had a load at our local store, they had been dropped to £12.50 to get rid!!

I bought one but I already had two different ones!!

A mate at work asked me to get him one, the next day I called in and the whole pile (Around 70 or 80 scopes) Had vanished!! huh.gif.pagespeed.ce.lsZUOTgcCw.gif I let him have mine ;)

John :)

Specs:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=2380f592ca796a8756fbedcfba6a793b&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=314556&p=2853770&md5check=843bb28cce045dbbf27272ad8ada39b0&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,V204NkHNwYs');//]]></script> IMAG1997_zpsp66mquky.jpg&&0

Thanks, that is a new box grapics design but the same spec as their last Trail cam