invention of the millenium

darebear

i'm serious.

the 'squeezy bottle'. :good:

this invention has made life so much easier. the precision in relation to how much and where, is astounding. it no longer necessitates the use of a knife to spread, causes much less mess, and the patterns with which you can squeeze out its contents provides me with endless minutes of fun.

once upon a time it seemed the only products which came in the squeezy bottle were sauces like ketchup (red sauce to all you divvy's), brown sauce and burger mustard. then helman's mayo branched out! life suddenly became so much simpler.

currently my fridge is full of em. squeezy cheese, golden syrup, marmite, honey.... and as of friday night's trip to asda? colman's mustard!

:good::good::good:

You know, if people go on solving "problems" we never had with solutions like this we will eventually evolve to have no hands or arms at all :rolleyes:

For years before the "squeezy bottle" people would decant the required substance into a piping bag for decorative purposes if required - again proving we are just horribly lazy and will buy anything :lol:

Oh, and "squeezy cheese" simply isn't right and should be banned :lol:

Medication cream for Tagnuts / dangle berries / or plain old Piles to you!

And funnily enough it ALSO comes in a Squeezy tube!

Just DON'T try putting any out at your next BBQ as i don't imagine it goes to well with Burgers :sick:

LG

ewwwwwwwwwwwww cheers for the info.

urgh.

what on earth is anusol?

Haven't gone through childbirth then DB :lol::lol::lol:

LB

hell NO!

there's me thinking it would be bolt croppers so you got a little relief from the kitchen sink :rolleyes:

i'm adding you to my extermination list :lol:

:mad::lol:;):P

Oh, and "squeezy cheese" simply isn't right and should be banned :)

damnit, after thinking about it...... you could have a point. :/

*** is squeezy cheese?

It sounds like some sort of E number concoction that you would feed to someone you didn't like.

Sounds as if ANUSOL on your burgers isn't such a bad idea.

SQUEEZY CHEESE :rolleyes::lol::lol: whatever next

i'm serious.

the 'squeezy bottle'. :rolleyes:

this invention has made life so much easier. the precision in relation to how much and where, is astounding. it no longer necessitates the use of a knife to spread, causes much less mess, and the patterns with which you can squeeze out its contents provides me with endless minutes of fun.

once upon a time it seemed the only products which came in the squeezy bottle were sauces like ketchup (red sauce to all you divvy's), brown sauce and burger mustard. then helman's mayo branched out! life suddenly became so much simpler.

currently my fridge is full of em. squeezy cheese, golden syrup, marmite, honey.... and as of friday night's trip to asda? colman's mustard!

:lol::lol::lol:

Im all for cutting down on the rinsing out and weekly trip hauling all the glass to the recycle bins, what a chore that is :sick:

:lol: D2D