land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well at least we havent spent most of the bank holiday ******* about with these ******* brakes, more than pleased that my mate has been 4 days on the trot, only a couple of hours each day but thats all thats been needed, so lots of adjustments and lots of testing, 1 failed brake cylinder replaced an by jove i think we have sorted it, brakes better, no longer pulls to the o/s, it even runs a lot better, and we have identified a few of the rattles and sorted then, over all im quite pleased, lets see what Wednesday brings :good::good::good::good:

Dear God, you really are setting him a challenge!

be nice to see tho'............not as many parts as a seris 3 landrover....or he could do an old Bultarco....or Husky.....A greeves chalanger would be a bridge too far tho'

You do know,

He's almost certainly going to need stabilisers fitted

knowing him he will have a go at building on of those AWFUL trikes.....yuck..

I was just thinking about you building a rat rod it would probably start off ok then you would think I will just rub that bit of rust of or fill that hole in and paint it and by the time that you have finished it will be a glossy show hotrod all shiny and new. :whistling: :whistling:

this is probably true mate, i cant help myself when i see rust, i blame ditchman :lol::lol:

what about a Triump Tiger cub scramble bike..........

i dont even know what one is :hmm::hmm:

You do know,

He's almost certainly going to need stabilisers fitted

ill have you know im a former motocross club champion :good::good:

be nice to see tho'............not as many parts as a seris 3 landrover....or he could do an old Bultarco....or Husky.....A greeves chalanger would be a bridge too far tho'

knowing him he will have a go at building on of those AWFUL trikes.....yuck..

iv looked at some bultacos and a few older bikes that id like to do, but some times i just get a head of myself, have to many grand thoughts, :good::good:

He'll still need stabilisers

:lol::lol: