It's arrived (at last)

oxfordfowler

Well after nearly 2 months and numerous phone calls with the FEO my FAC with slots for 204 and 243 arrived in the post today :yahoo:

Postman arrived at about 15:30 by 16:30 I was stood in Francis Lovells the proud owner of a nice shine new Tikka T3 stainless/synthetic, Burris 3/12x56 and ASE mod.

Bought 3 different types of ammo - guess what I'll be doing tomorrow.

That 1st Roe Buck with my own rifle will be the next prize and I know just where to find him :good: .

Well after nearly 2 months and numerous phone calls with the FEO my FAC with slots for 204 and 243 arrived in the post today :yahoo:

Postman arrived at about 15:30 by 16:30 I was stood in Francis Lovells the proud owner of a nice shine new Tikka T3 stainless/synthetic, Burris 3/12x56 and ASE mod.

That 1st Roe Buck with my own rifle will be the next prize and I know just where to find him :good: .

you sure about that :whistling:

Nice to see you got sorted in the end mate :good:

Well done. So I gather you got the .243 ?

Is the 204 ruger on order? Brilliant round. I love mine. Enjoy.

Funnily enough I had actually ordered a Tikka in 204 it was due to arrive in about 3/4 days (next Tues/Wed)

I was planning on getting the 204 first getting a bit of experience on the Foxes with a CF and then moving up to the 243. The mistake I made was after ordering the 204 I asked to have a look at the 243's that were on display. The third gun turned out to be a Tikka 243 package (Gun, Scope, mod ect) same gun that my shooting mate has. Having got it in my hand and considering the offer damn gun just would not go back in the rack so we cancelled the order and I kept hold of the 243 :hmm:

So change of plan it matters not I can shot Foxes with the 243 and if a Roe comes along!!!! :) which it will.

The Photon can now go onto the 17HMR and the zeiss will be put away ready for when the 204 arrives