soft leather , .243 bullet wallets.

mel b3

hiya guys,

her good self has made.

3 x soft leather , .243 bullet wallets , each wallet is the usual high quality and will hold sixteen rounds , she has two brown wallets and one green wallet.

£15.00 each , free postage.

post-1082-0-62747400-1439576106_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-26366300-1439576116_thumb.jpg

I have one of these in .22lr. Absolutely fantastic. Really solid but flexible enough to hold the rounds without slipping out. Best bit of kit in my shooting bag. Well worth it.

very glad that you liked it paul.

I have one in 223 really solid don't think I will ever wear it out.all good quality from Mel's wife she makes some fantastic gear.have you tried your presse yet mel.tony

got it fired up last night , i was very impressed , its mounted on my .22lr now and im hoping to zero it tomorrow.

??? Hope there's no tongues involved :sick:

i didnt mind the tongue stuff so much , it was nicking my chewing gum that really upset me ! :lol:

Glad you got set up hope you get on with it.

if its proves to be usable in the daytime , ill be putting one on my .243 too.

i didnt mind the tongue stuff so much , it was nicking my chewing gum that really upset me ! :lol:

Thieving *** him, they ay got the morals of us Black Country folk, we'me knowed for bein' honest an edikated :whistling:

if its proves to be usable in the daytime , ill be putting one on my .243 too.

Wot you got, Wot you got, Wot you got, Wot you got, Wot you got, Wot you got, :hmm:

Thieving *** him, they ay got the morals of us Black Country folk, we'me knowed for bein' honest an edikated :whistling:

Wot you got, Wot you got, Wot you got, Wot you got, Wot you got, Wot you got, :hmm:

dont get excited , its only a howa 1500 sporter , its certainly earned its keep though.

i just need to check out the legalities of using a nv scope for deer during daylight hours , it might be a big no no .

sorry , im an eejit , its a yukon photon 6.5 x 50 :good:

Just read the box a little more and the small lettering clearly states "day and night scope", this is on a Mk1 box, the 5 x 42. Personally, I'm not too impressed with the Mk1 even with a doubler on, probably going to sell it. Haven't looked through the later one's so you'll have to give the low down on it.

I think (sure) I'm going to either a ward D vision 700 or one of Jirka's new add on's, just waiting for an answer of Jirka (who's on holiday I believe)

Mine arrive this morning, top quality can't wait for the bolt holder to arrive.Fantastic quality and chuffed to bits with it.

hiya dave ,

glad you like it mate , she managed to find matching leather for your bolt case and its already on the way , it comes with the same (sensible use) lifetime guarantee :good: .

hiya dave ,

glad you like it mate , she managed to find matching leather for your bolt case and its already on the way , it comes with the same (sensible use) lifetime guarantee :good: .

Took the new 243 out to zero today and my mate clocked my new bullet wallet and I said I have a bolt pouch on the way.Oh does he do a one for my rimmy bolt?So on behalf of Phil, do you do a bolt wallet for a 22 rimmy?