winchester sx3 black shadow

durry

I bought an X3 'Fannygun' thinking it may be easier to clean than my Beretta 391. I only used it 3 times and it went back in exchange for a Beretta 303. Although it was easier to clean and I could hit clays with it, I just felt that it was a bit 'clanky' when shooting it, a bit like a Benelli really. Although the 303 has the usual loose forend, I have cured that by packing the wood to metal with a small piece of leather, it now shoots great and is easy to clean.

Im just a bit worried about the rust issue also considering the beretta a300

Mines a marsh gun so out in the elements,it's the grey one,mate bought a new black one and it rusted quite quick. Buy a secondhand grey or camo one. Only problems I had is with 36g barnarghi,it wouldn't cycle them,everything else works a treat.

I saw the two guns Albert talks of its a fact. The cameo one as I have is also fine as it has the same plating under the cameo dip wrap

About 7 seasons in with the sx 3 camo normally at least two flights a week on the Marsh through a season. All proper mucky stuff. Not changed a single part on the gun