Last nights result!!

sussex lad

danny94072.jpg

Another Dog fox taken last night :lol:

We caught him in the lamp 300 ish yards away so a quick sqeak and he came in like a steam train all the way to about 100 yards where he stopped and looked left for just long enough for me to slam one into the side of his head :drinks::lol::lol:

Nice one sussex lad! Good shooting. Hoping to go out tomorrow night for a look round with the lamp! B)

post-2230-1176582607.jpgsussex lad..i have the same set up...just got expanding on my fac...what rounds do you recommend for foxes

mikky

Mikky,

I now roll my own :good: but before the only factory ammo mine shoot sufficiently well with to hunt with, was Winchester 64 gr. Super-X® Power-Point or Federal POWER-SHOK 64 gr soft points.They both shot about an 1" at 100 yards and dropped old charlie well :good:

post-2230-1176582607.jpgsussex lad..i have the same set up...just got expanding on my fac...what rounds do you recommend for foxes

mikky

Mikky,

I now roll my own :good: but before the only factory ammo mine shoot sufficiently well with to hunt with, was Winchester 64 gr. Super-X® Power-Point or Federal POWER-SHOK 64 gr soft points.They both shot about an 1" at 100 yards and dropped old charlie well :good: