Woodcock+Snipe and a mixed bag

Highbird70

Hi all,

Its that time of the year, that I offer this type of hunting/shooting, in North Wales, near Criccieth, shooting woodcock-snipe, pheasants and a drive on mixed wild duck, near the estuary.

A lot of returning guns, have booked for big parties, so I can only offer 2 days, back to back.

14 December 2015 3 guns available

15 December 2015 3 guns available

I would rather sell as double days to single or group of guns, if its possible

Everything will be organized the same way like the last years that we have been, £125 per day, mid morning refreshment and pub lunch included.

Its a a good day out and reasonably cheap day per gun, compared to other places that organize woodcock shooting, the day normally its planned as follow: meet at 9am, to be on shooting land by 9.30am, number of guns allowed its normally 6-8 per day, we take turns in walking, normally 2 walk with the dogs and the others stand in points that keeper says its the best. Refreshments half way thruw the morning and lunch included in the price.

Bags: that is difficult to say, in the past we done well, as you know these birds are not relesed, they migrate from russia norway and so on, this year on the second day was the best shooting we ever had, missed several that went up with the dogs and I think the guns where getting used to the way the birds were flying, if there is not many wild birds normally the game keeper decided to take us on his grounds where they keep pheasants/partridges. Personally I think that 1 woodcock its worth ten phesants because of the difficulty in shooting them.

The Challenge its the Snipe, its the most difficult bird to shoot, its unbelivable how fast it can fly and the way that it fly, the first time that I shot one...after many many attempts...I was well chuffed and keepers and beaters made it feel special.

We will do one snipe and duck drive, please take some steel cartridges or non toxic.

Please Pm me for any further info or bookings

Mark

• 2 months later...

Hi Gary,

It was a pleasure to have you and meet your dad. I'm really happy, that you both enjoyed it and compliments for the Snipe, bed time nw, just arrived after 3.5 hours of driving, after another day of good shooting.

ATB

Mark

Mark just a quick note to say thanks for such a great day today both myself and my dad had a great time with great people good luck for tomorrow

Thanks for a great day and the masses of opportunity to shoot woodcock. Your team presented me with the chance of a left and right woodcock right on the last drive...sadly I missed them both!

Excellent host and a great community of like minded people.

Well done, and thanks again, Chris and Mark.

• 3 weeks later...

Mark,

Thank you from both Nick and I for a great couple of days in Wales. The combination of location, a great bunch of guys from the shoot, good company in the fellow guns and a considerate/professional host produced a shooting trip to savour and remember.

To say I was relieved when my first Snipe was picked and passed over the hedge, safe and sound, would be an understatement.

I've been a bit crook over Christmas so only just finished looking at the hat cam footage to pick out a few pictures.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

All the best, Darren.

post-20210-0-57172100-1451942415_thumb.jpg

post-20210-0-13132200-1451942416_thumb.jpg

post-20210-0-42833700-1451942417_thumb.jpg

post-20210-0-80002300-1451942417_thumb.jpg

post-20210-0-37823500-1451942460_thumb.jpg

Edited by otherwayup