Red letter day on wheat stubble

ollie

Bit of a delay getting this video up. From 12th September on wheat stubble. It was quite a wet morning followed by high winds, but we got out about midday & shot until 5pm.

There were 3 of us shooting & there was mighty craic between us. One of my mates has only taken up shooting this year, so he had quite a few misses. I had to edit some of the misses from all of us or the video woulda been half an hour long. Shooting could have been better by all of us but I am blaming the windy weather for this 😜.

Final bag was 60 feral pigeons, 45 woodpigeons & 22 mixed corvids.

Thanks for watching:

I enjoy your videos and there is no need to be modest about the general standard of shooting.

I presume that the novice gun was the one to your immediate left?

Yeah the novice was the one in the middle. He pulls off some good shots & then misses some easy ones. He enjoys it though.

Thanks for the good feedback, I have shot better than I did that day but I enjoyed it which is the main thing.

Looks like mighty craic. Well done.

Cheers al, if you weren't having craic with your mates it's time to stop. How's the pheasants coming on?

There was some good shooting there and you all enjoyed it, thats what its all about. :good:

Cheers cranners.