SHOOT DAY AT YP'S

Yorkshire Pudding

Ok fellas here is the info you are after ..

Saturday we will meet up at 10 ..(gives everybody plenty of time to get to the location ) At the Darrington hotel . Easy to find as it is right next to the slip road off the A1

All of you know what a map looks like will find Darrington very easy to find . Look where the M62 crosses the A1 , aa place called Ferrybridge . If you move 3 miles south down the A1 you will find Darrington !

Please everybody that is coming on the day out send me a PM .. and i'll send you my mobile number ... Just incase !

all the best yis yp :)

In all fairness i recon yp deserves a round of applause. I dont think theres a man on this site that would plan 2 days shooting a month in advance professionals apart.What he has done has raised some money for charity, given a few people a day out, and allowed me to take the micky. For that he deserves a medal. Cant wait for tommorows installments. <_<<_<<_<<_<

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several reports are coming in of a breakaway fraction that are holed up in a B+B

just off the A1, Police and the army have now regained control of the streets but fear things may escalated when the pubs close.

DEFRA have warned of several fields in the area that may be toxic with lead and state that it will be some years before food crops can be grown on them.

However the Ponti chamber of commerce have praised the initiative of the organiser,

A Mr YP, for his contribution to trade in the area and stated that had it not been for his initiative two gunsmiths may have had to lay staff off for the forseeable future,

local pubs in the area had taken on extra staff for the event and the local game dealer has just booked a winter break in the maldives.

It was also noted that NO pigeons were harmed in the making of this event.

However experts believe a new strain of pigeon has been sighted in the area, they are described as being extreeeeemly deaf, having no tail feathers and of a nervous disposition.

Mr YP was asked earlier to comment on these reports but was unable to stand, er i mean speak at this time however a spokes man from the group did slur

"I love you, i'v have a mashiing day, i cant feel my legs".

so there it is folks get your name down for the next one

more as and when it happens!!!!!!!

Regards Sutty <_<<_<<_<<_<

YP,

Thanks for a brilliant weekend.

Not many pigeons due to the weather.

But the ones that were shot was NICKED BY...............................

Ern PLEASE PUBLISH THAT PHOTE (well worth waiting for chaps)

Major Pi** take <_<

The best bit was the evening entertainment <_<<_<