eBay

Davyo

Can't leave him feedback as far a I can see. I should of not done what he requested cancel the sale from my end.

dont let it eat you up dave , hes just another ebay ***** , they play like millionaires but when it comes time to pay , they havent got a pot to piddle in , contact the other bidders or just re list it and move on mate .

ebay can be great , but , it attracts dreamers and half wits like a magnet.

eBay wally.

As you rightly said, he got you to cancel the sale so it doesn't reflect badly on him. You could (and should IMHO) have left the sale as incomplete and left him negative feedback. Then you could have made a 2nd chance offer. He's only got 100% because he seems to pick and choose what he wants to pay for and he's abusing the feedback system.

Just re-list it and maybe see if you can contact any of the other bidders by checking the bidding history? Having already bid on it once they will be notified by eBay that it has been re-listed anyway.

eBay is great if you know how to play the game but that moron is taking the

• 4 weeks later...

I just waited 10 days to be paid. Her granny had cancer. With the holidays i wasnt in too much hurry to post it tbh. I enquired to somone selling a s&b scope how old it was and if there was and paper work only to be told to read the listing properly. It only says in excellent condition and selling with mounts. Couldnt be bothered dignifying the idiot with a response. It would have been easier if he hadnt been so smart as he may have got a sale

I had an Idiot who clicked buy it now on a £1500 steam Engine. He was at the other end of the country from me and wanted me to hold it for him for 6 weeks until he could come down and pay cash.I got him a strike and blocked him from ever buying from me again. There are more Muppet's on there now than ever and buyers are given to much time to mess you around before Ebay do any thing.

just had my first brush with a scammer, 18v angle grinder and 2 batteries didn't turn up on the due date and the a hole isn't answering his messages. I now have to wait 8 days for a reply, and a further 2 days for ebay to make a decision on a refund, for flip's sake! all I want is my gadget or my money back so I can go elsewhere.

I pulled the iMac of the bay and sold it on here, guy paid immediately and is now the proud owner of a 10mth old machine at a bargain price. However I have another issue with an ebay seller as I bought a item that has a 12 mth warranty and has stopped working /playing up. This Guy/shop is not responding to emails, ive been using the bay for years& never had any issues, but as others say it now just full of scammers so its time to stay away.

I pulled the iMac of the bay and sold it on here, guy paid immediately and is now the proud owner of a 10mth old machine at a bargain price. However I have another issue with an ebay seller as I bought a item that has a 12 mth warranty and has stopped working /playing up. This Guy/shop is not responding to emails, ive been using the bay for years& never had any issues, but as others say it now just full of scammers so its time to stay away.

I think you're right chap, and a heads up for anyone else on the bay, will carver, aka solotradinguk is a con artist, steer clear.