What would you do?

malkiserow

Wow! some hard hearts here?Remembering, what goes round, comes round?Happy New Year!

Been there no one helped me , social didn't want to know I wasn't a scroat , picked my self up brushed down know mortgage free job I love family in good health , by my hard work and dedication and a strong wife standing by my decision in the first place

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there no one helped me , social didn't want to know I wasn't a scroat , picked my self up brushed down know mortgage free job I love family in good health , by my hard work and dedication and a strong wife standing by my decision in the first place

No one helped you but according to you they are 'obviously' here illegally as the council haven't given them a house?

In your lowest hour I'm sure you would have appreciated some gesture of good will from your community.

I do not believe for one minute any one has gone through life without any help or kind gestures to them!

It could be from any forms!

Teachers

Friends

Family

Loved ones

Colleges

Shops

management

Police

Ambulances

Doctors

Fire

Vets

Members of the public

Armed forces

Some might not directly help you!

Look at the armed forces! Not just the uk forces look at the guhkas the sheiks they have all thought with us/for us.

May not help us directly but we benefit from it!

We all benefit from cheep products gained from other countries! If it was all made in the uk the prices will double!

every one benefit and has had help directly and indirectly.

I do not believe for one minute any one has gone through life without any help or kind gestures to them!

It could be from any forms!

Teachers

Friends

Family

Loved ones

Colleges

Shops

management

Police

Ambulances

Doctors

Fire

Vets

Members of the public

Armed forces

Some might not directly help you!

Look at the armed forces! Not just the uk forces look at the guhkas the sheiks they have all thought with us/for us.

May not help us directly but we benefit from it!

We all benefit from cheep products gained from other countries! If it was all made in the uk the prices will double!

every one benefit and has had help directly and indirectly.

Canary Swarf!! :)

Update:

Went to speak with them but nobody was answering or they were not about. I did not look inside or as per some of the "helpful" suggestions "rob them". There was a white van parked there and I could see they have built a wooden and plastic "building" about 1.8 M square footprint and about 1 M high next to the tent. Many people will know they are there as runners and cyclists pass them each day.

I'm from the south so I have fish goujons in a mung bean and goat hair artesan rye soda bread pitta. With fair trade, free range cat yoghurt.

Iv'e had that goat hair rye :sad1: always found I had to pick hair out from between my teeth and sometimes the smell is a bit strong, how many cats do you need for a yogurt ?