firearms licencing at its best

remmy1100

Well i know ive said it before but northumbria are tops when it comes to licensing,got my renewal paperwork in for sgc and fac so filled it in and sent off on the 9th which was sat they received it on 11th as it was signed for received a call 2 days ago from them to check where i shoot and why i required second .22 calibre.today get home from pheasant shoot and there on the mat second .22 granted ,ammunitions holds increased and all open all in 9 working days and my certs arnt due to expire till april you can,t beat that for service and didnt require interviews either as had telephone one in december to extent my sgc .

Edited by remmy1100

Excellent stuff, Durham are quoting 90 days and have been adding extra pages to the renewal form (201).

My friend (who is also an RFD) had his renewal form returned for not using Durhams version and has just re-submitted it after BASC had a word with them.

Mine should be with them Monday so we'll see how long it takes and what they come up with as I also used the proper H.O. form not their version.

My friend (who is also an RFD) had his renewal form returned for not using Durhams version and has just re-submitted it after BASC had a word with them.

Mine should be with them Monday so we'll see how long it takes and what they come up with as I also used the proper H.O. form not their version.

:good: Great stuff.

Excellent stuff, Durham are quoting 90 days and have been adding extra pages to the renewal form (201).

yes durham have went from one end of scale to other and holders are suffering the backlash